To keep making your sports equipment faster and better,
You’ve Got GAIM!
When you’ve got GAIM making your sports equipment, you’ve got it made.
(Made better. Made faster.)
Year round, across the country and world, your sports equipment is continually in demand. Because time is often of the essence, not only do you need those products to be of superior quality, but also made and shipped in short order. We get it.
In every which way, GAIM delivers. Big time!
As a family-run company with 30+ years of assisting sports equipment manufacturers extend their capacity and services, we’ll help you compete with…
- products of unsurpassed quality, reshoring to the U.S.A., using 100% recyclable materials
- reliable rapid turnaround
- an impeccable record of on-time delivery
- secondary operations including assembly, fulfillment, market-ready services
- fast >1-business day response to any inquiries – in USA timezones
Get A Free, No-Obligation Consultation
Facility & Equipment:
- 22,000 Square Foot Facility
- Offsite Low Cost Short Term Storage
- 2 Shifts running 80 hours a week, additional 3rd shift when needed
- Machines – 15 molding machines ranging from 55t – 400t
- Tool Room – 2 Sonic Welders, 1 Thermal Staker, 2 Milling Centers
- Assembly Area for Fulfillment packaging parts from machines
- Warehouse and Shipping
- In-House Packaging and Graphics Consultation
- New location expansion in Elmhurst, Illinois, USA
Examples Of Our Capabilities:
Mr. Stacky is a variety of planter systems once made overseas. GAIM brought the manufacturing back from overseas and each Spring produces tens of thousands in a spectrum of colors and sizes that are sold into Amazon, retailers, farms, schools, and more!
GAIM played a major role in the production of the Genfare Farebox used on buses and trolleys in New Orleans. We mold the covers and all internal components, as well as sonic weld brass inserts, belt-sand and paint to get the products ready for assembly.
Our Earth-friendly staking solution included everything from concept, branding, and part and mold designs to production, where we utilized new technologies to break down plastics and transform them into biodegradable, all-natural byproducts.